A simple yet delicious and versatile raw Rosemary and Thyme Flax Bread.
Raw Rosemary and Thyme Flax Bread
Rosemary and Thyme Flax Bread. Makes about 20 triangles.
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1 cup walnuts soaked
- 3 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ cup water
- Process all ingredients except the flax meal and the water, in a food processor, till well combined.
- Transfer to a large bowl, fold through the flax meal and water.
- Mix well till you have a nice dough.
- Spread 1/3 inch thick over dehydrator teflex sheets.
- Dehydrate at 115˚F for 6 hours.
- Remove try and score into triangles like the image below.
- Dehydrate for a further 10 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Ask me anything