This is SO easy and so tasty, you can use any berry or berry combo you like, it's a great basic to have in the fridge.
Free from refined sugars, rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids - nourishing for both the brain and the heart!Homemade Raw Berry Chia Jams! Quick and easy, recipe here. Click To Tweet
Raw Blueberry Chia Jam
Raw, dairy free, refined sugar free, full of omega 3 fatty acids.
Makes 1 heaped cup.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries or any other berry
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup or, coconut nectar / ethically sourced raw, wild honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Let the blueberries thaw out a little.
- Combine everything in the food processor and blitz till well combined.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let set in the fridge for a little, the chia will swell up and give it that jam-like texture.
- Spread it on toast or get creative and layer it in a fruit parfait.