A refreshing mix of crunchy beans, snow peas, mint and cucumber, sprinkled with chia seeds and splashes of lime. Light, summery, cleansing. So easy, so impressive.Green Bean Cucumber + Mint Salad with Avocado + Chia - summer recipe here! Click To Tweet
Green Bean, Cucumber and Mint Salad with Avo and Chia
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup snow peas
- ½ small cucumber
- ½ medium zucchini
- ½ avocado
- 4 tablespoons freshly picked mint
- 6 tablespoons small handful of freshly picked coriander/cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 fresh lime - juice only
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt
OPTIONAL, TO DRESS
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chardonnay vinegar
- Finely chop your beans and snow peas, and blanch in boiled water for two minutes.
- Cut the cucumber and zucchini into sticks, and toss with the sliced avocado.
- Tear up the mint and coriander and add to the bowl.
- Scatter the chia seeds over the top.
- Dress with a the juice of half a lime and a pinch of salt, or some chardonnay vinegar and olive oil, enjoy!
If you make and enjoy this recipe, please leave a rating!