30 grams Ashwaganda Root
30 grams Pau d’arco 30 grams Panax Ginseng
30 grams or a small handful of Goji berries
• Pop a large pot on to boil, with a good 4 litres of water inside
• Once boiled, reduce to a simmer and add everything but the Goji berries
• Keep half an eye on your potion, letting it gradually reduce by half over a couple of hours
• In the last 15 minutes, pop in Goji berries
• Remove from heat, strain and serve.
This herbal tonic can be poured into a glass bottle and stored in the fridge. You can strain the herbs out, dehydrate them and then re-use them as you wish.