DIY Reed Diffuser with Lemongrass and Ginger
A beautifully scented homemade reed diffuser using pure essential oils.
125ml glass reed diffuser bottle
5 natural reeds, 5mm in diameter, or 10 reeds 3mm in diameter
- 100 ml fractionated coconut oil
- 10 ml ethanol
- 12 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 12 drops lime essential oil
- 24 drops coriander essential oil
- 6 drops ginger essential oil
- 6 drops patchouli essential oil
Combine 100ml fractionated coconut oil with 10ml ethanol in a small jar / beaker.
Add essential oils, if blending your own, use approximately 60 drops.
Pour the mixture into the diffuser bottle, insert the reeds.
Allow a few days for the scent to travel up the reeds, at which point you can flip them over to intensify the scent.