Raw Maqui Berry + White Chocolate Fudge
Creamy, indulgent and antioxidant packed!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1½ cups cashews
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cacao butter liquefied
- ½ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut butter liquefied
- 2 heaped tablespoons maqui berry powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 good pinch of fine Himalayan rock salt
Blend the cashews in a high speed blender till they powder into a fine flour.
If your cacao butter and/or coconut butter are firm, set them in a glass jug and rest over a bath of hot water to liquefy.
Add all ingredients to a food processor, and whiz till the mixture is very smooth.
Pour into an 8 inch square cake tin lined with baking paper, and pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
Remove from the fridge or freezer while it is still a little bit soft, so that you can easily cut into equal sized squares.