Mugwort lucid dreaming tea recipe
A caffeine-free herbal infusion to help support better sleep and lucid dreams, starring the prophetic dream plant, mugwort.
- 2 parts Mugwort Artemesia vulgaris
- 2 parts Blue lotus flower petals Nymphaea caerulea
- 1 part Passionflower Passiflora incarnata
- 1 part Ginkgo leaf Ginkgo biloba
- ½ part Dried orange peel
For a small jar (approx. 30g / 1oz):
- 5 g Mugwort
- 5 g Blue lotus flower petals
- 2.5 g Passionflower
- 2.5 g Ginkgo leaf
- 1.5 g Dried orange peel
Combine all herbs in a bowl and mix together.
Transfer to a clean glass jar, label and date.
Use 1 teaspoon of this blend to one cup boiling water, steeping for five minutes with a lid over the top to retain the volatile oils.
Strain into a tea cup.
Enjoy a cup of tea in the evening for adventures into the astral realm at night.
- Scale the tea up as needed
- Mugwort’s effects are calming, relaxing, while promoting sleep and vivid dreams.
Blue lotus flower is similar in nature (tip: try sourcing from Etsy)
- Passionflower relaxes the nervous system and acts as a mild sedative
- Ginkgo increases circulation to the brain to aid in dream recall
- The orange peel is purely for flavour – feel free to add more to your liking.
Serving: 1teaspoonCalories: 5kcal