Green Bean, Cucumber and Mint Salad with Avo and Chia
Green Bean, Cucumber and Mint Salad.
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup snow peas
- ½ small cucumber
- ½ medium zucchini
- ½ avocado
- 4 tablespoons freshly picked mint
- 6 tablespoons small handful of freshly picked coriander/cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 fresh lime - juice only
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt
OPTIONAL, TO DRESS
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chardonnay vinegar
Finely chop your beans and snow peas, and blanch in boiled water for two minutes.
Cut the cucumber and zucchini into sticks, and toss with the sliced avocado.
Tear up the mint and coriander and add to the bowl.
Scatter the chia seeds over the top.
Dress with a the juice of half a lime and a pinch of salt, or some chardonnay vinegar and olive oil, enjoy!
Calories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 6gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 61mgFiber: 10gSugar: 6gVitamin C: 52mgCalcium: 130mgIron: 3.6mg