Dairy Free Papaya Lassi
A dairy free, coconut based Papaya Lassie with cardamom, aloe, Manuka, lime and rose. Rich in antioxidants, probiotics and digestive enzymes.
- 1½ heaped cups ripe papaya
- ½ cup coconut yoghurt thick
- 2 tablespoons nut milk
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice or use extra nut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons raw Manuka honey
- Few organic/spray-free rose petals
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground cardamom
- Just a few chunks of ice
- Probiotic powder/capsule for extra good bacteria optional
- Crushed pistachios over the top I didn’t have these on hand but imagine the contrasting colours! (optional)
Blend all ingredients and serve.
Sprinkle extra cardamom, rose petals and crushed pistachios if you have them, over the top to decorate.
Calories: 193kcalCarbohydrates: 22.5gProtein: 2gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 9.5gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gVitamin C: 82.1mgCalcium: 615mgIron: 0.1mg