DIY Argan Oil Hair Mask
A simple argan oil hair mask to help nourish the hair and promote new growth.
- Large bottle cold pressed extra virgin argan oil (avoid oil that has been deodorised)
- 4-9 drops doTERRA rosemary essential oil
Decant a tablespoon (15ml) of argan oil into a small dish.
Add 4-9 drops of rosemary essential oil (a 1-2% dilution).
Dab your fingers in the oil then massage into scalp for 2-5 minutes, then cover with a hot towel to promote absorption.
After 15-20 minutes, wash hair as usual – twice, to remove excess oil.
This mask can be applied before every wash.
- It actually took a few weeks before I began to notice just how hydrated and soft my hair had become. After two months I noticed far less hair fall and lots of new, wispy hair growth.
- Now, if you don’t have time to apply a full on hair mask, you can also make a small dropper bottle of argan up, and add your essential oils directly to it.
- Simply add a few drops of the finished oil to your palm and run your fingers through your, hair root to tip, to apply.
- I made up a 20ml dropper with 12 drops (2% dilution) of rosemary essential oil.