A quick and easy mushroom dish to dress up your dinner plate! Serves 2.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 large cups of assorted mushrooms shiitake, enoki, oyster, white and brown, portobello, finely cut
- 1 large shallot sliced
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium sized red chilli chopped
- Small bunch fresh lemon thyme – leaves stripped from the stem
- Small handful chopped parsley
- Zest of one lemon
- Few pinches of coarse sea salt
Heat coconut oil in a frying pan (low-medium heat).
Fry the shallot and garlic, as soon as it sizzles, add the mushrooms, chilli and thyme. Toss with a slotted spoon as it cooks.
It will be done when it just starts to colour on the edges.
Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with parsley, lemon zest, and coarse sea salt.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 58mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 28.1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.3mg