My Wellness Coaching service is on hold for the moment while I finish my Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and Nutrition studies (grad. December ’16). From March 2017, I will be offering Nutritional Medicine Consults via Skype, and Naturopathy/Herbal Medicine consults in person at my new clinic space.
- Burnt out
- Sleeping badly
- Feeling tired + wired
- Feeling flat, overwhelmed, lost
- Suffering digestive complaints
- Want to eat healthier but don’t know where to start?
And do you
- Rely on stimulants to get you through the day
- Skip breakfast, eat lunch on the go, eat food from the staff kitchen because you haven’t had time to prepare your own, or rely on convenient take out because you’re too tired to cook when you get home
- Lack quality down time for yourself
- Get overwhelmed at the thought of eating healthier because it all just seems so difficult and confusing?
Let’s change that.
In my Wellness Coaching sessions, I work with clients to address and work through all of the above, using stress management techniques, a plant-centric diet, and self-care practices.
Stress, sadly, seems to have become intrinsic in modern day life. How a person handles stress ultimately determines the level of health and vitality they enjoy.
The stress response involves a cascade of physiological reactions in the body, the sympathetic nervous system is engaged and the ‘fight or flight’ response is activated. Digestive disturbances are a common consequence of being in a chronically stressed state – the body considers digestion second fiddle to more pressing issues such as dealing with the stressor at hand.
Additionally, stress is strongly linked to many other disease states, such as cardiovascular disease, depression, diabetes, autoimmune disease, impaired immunity and chronic fatigue. In short – it really isn’t conducive to a healthy, vital life. I’ve been there myself, working long hours in a corporate career, with very little down time. You can carry on like this to a certain point, but when your reserves are finally depleted, it’s a long road back.
ascension Wellness package
3x 60 minute sessions, 1x 30 minute session over 7 weeks • VIA SKYPE
I offer a four session wellness coaching package, to help support busy women like yourself to unravel the effects of stress, improve their digestion and ultimately create a greater sense of wellbeing.
It is possible to live a full life – but you need to learn to fill your own vessel first.
- I teach you HOW to establish a self-care routine that works for you, one you will love, and one you will stick to
- I teach simple techniques to diffuse stress
- I teach simple ways to get your sleep mojo back
- I can show you how to embrace a whole foods, plant based diet
- I simplify health – and give you fail proof ways to amp up the nutrient density of your diet (green smoothies, fermented foods, alternatives to refined sugar, dairy and grains, the proper way to prepare nuts and grains)
- I educate on gut health and how to improve digestion and elimination (healthy gut, healthy body)
- I educate on how to include more anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant rich foods in your diet to help combat the effects of stress
- Having dealt with the more severe of digestive complaints (Inflammatory bowel disease), I can offer insight and support for those going through this also (it can be an emotional roller coaster, this one)
- I provide so much useful information on how to go about eating healthier: how to shop organic, where to find the best value for money, and how to prepare simple meals to avoid making nutritionally poor selections when you’re on the go
It’s a jam-packed package, and as your coach, I’ll be there for support throughout the whole process.
The sessions are loosely structured like this (as we’re all unique however – sessions often become quite organic and we prioritise the things you need to address):
- Review of your current diet and lifestyle (you will have to submit a food diet and stress questionnaire), breakfast make-over (the most important meal of the day – I’ll show you how to make healthy choices that give you lasting energy and don’t affect your blood sugar levels)
- Establishing a self care routine, stress management techniques. How to embrace a whole foods, nutrient dense, plant-centric diet (what to shop for, where to shop, simple meal ideas) and an introduction to a few special herbs
- Embracing whole foods continued. Techniques for better sleep. Gut health
- A short reflection on your progress and a question and answer session.
1 x Welcome PACK
Your Welcome Pack contains lots of juicy things to get you started. Make a commitment to yourself to ensure success throughout the programme, get clear on your wellness goals, identify areas of imbalance in your life, and get stuck into journaling with an interactive 6 week journal (which is 188 pages of inner reflection and inspiration). Also included is a food diary and my ‘Release’ meditation for stress (everything listed is in an editable, digital e-book format).
3x 60 minute sessions via Skype
Starting with a 10 minute check-in, we’ll see how your week was, what the highlights were, what the challenges were, and how we can move forward. Sessions will be held fortnightly, allowing you time to weave the practices and information into your week. At the end of each session, you’ll receive handy guides or fact sheets on topics we discuss. In between sessions, you’ll have constant email access for additional support.
1 x 30 minute Reflection Session via skype
A wrap up of the programme after completion, we’ll talk about your progress and review the goals you set in the first session. A good old’ brain pickin’ is welcomed – I’ll share anything else you feel you could benefit from.
Get copies of all my e books and guides with compliments.
You will wrap up feeling empowered and armed with tools to carry you forward into lasting wellness.
This package is for you if you’re looking to:
// Feel supported and inspired
// Be empowered
// Diffuse stress
// Establish a rock-solid self-care routine
// Learn how to balance your energy with meditation
// Elevate your mood
// Boost your energy levels
// Sleep better
// Enjoy better digestion
// Reduce bloating, gas, cramps
// Learn how to eat for optimal gut health
// Learn how to enjoy a whole foods, plant-centric diet
Save $30: One upfront payment of $600 AUD
Payment plan: 3 x fortnightly payments of $210 AUD ($630 total)
Click the button below to get to my online payment and booking system.
Once payment has been made, you will get an email from me (within 24 hours) with an attached agreement, I will need you to review, sign and return it (or ask any questions) before we kick off.
You will also receive your Welcome Pack, full of goodies to get you inspired. There are an additional few things in here that I will need you to complete and return as well, all will be revealed in your email.
Have any questions?
Are you considering engaging in my Wellness Coaching services but would like to ask a question first? Let’s connect – I’m just an email or phone call away.
+64 20 401 22853
- 6 Month Shamanic Herbal Apprenticeship (2014)
- Certificate in Holistic Health Coaching (2013)
- Certificate in Raw Foods (2012)
- Bachelor of Communication Studies (2004)
- Bachelor of Natural Medicine – Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine (Grad. 2016)
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine (Grad. 2016)