Essential Oils Classes
Are you ready to dive into the world of these potent plant extracts, and learn how they can best support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing? If so, come and join me at an essential oils class!
Upcoming dates, all held at my home in Ellerslie, Auckland (address given on booking):
- Thursday 21st June, 9:30am-11:30am (2 spots left)
- Saturday 23rd June, 1:30-3:30pm
- Thursday 28th June, 10-12pm
- Saturday 30th June, 2-4pm
- Saturday 7th July, 2-4pm
Please email me directly to make a booking. The classes are free but spaces are limited so you can have a more intimate experience with the oils. Use the form below or email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
In these educational two-hour classes, I will show you how to use these oils as a means of preventative health.
- Learn about the versatile nature of essential oils and their diverse therapeutic actions
- Learn why doTERRA are the leaders in essential oil quality
- Learn essential oil safety considerations so you can use them with confidence
- Enjoy a kawakawa, lemon and ginger tea (a digestive, blood, skin + general tonic)
- Sample essential oil infused treats
- Soak in a little naturopathic + herbal wisdom and ask me plenty of questions!
- Take home a sample to play with, and, most importantly;
- Enjoy a beautiful few hours just for yourself to relax and learn something new!
I know I have a huge number of readers from around the world – if this is you and you’d love to chat with me about the oils one-on-one, we can do a 90 minute class online via Skype.
To make a booking, click this link to find a suitable time. And if you can’t find one, email me and I’ll schedule you in outside of my usual hours.
Thank you, looking forward to meeting you!
BNatMed, AdDip NutMed, BCS.