Essential Oils Classes
Essential Oils Workshop Auckland + Abroad
Are you ready to dive into the world of these potent plant extracts, and learn how they can best support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing? If so, come and join me at an essential oils class!
Upcoming dates, January-February 2019, held at my home in Ellerslie, Auckland (address given on booking):
- Thursday Jan 17th, 10:30-12pm
- Saturday Jan 26th, 10-11:30am
- Tuesday Jan 29th, 10:30-12pm
- Saturday Feb 2nd, 10-11:30am
- Saturday, Feb 9th, 10-11:30am
Prefer a 1:1? I can come to you
If you’d find it easier to arrange a time to catch up one on one, send me an email below and let’s make a time that suits. If you’re out of Auckland, we can connect on Skype. I LOVE to get out and about, any excuse for a smoothie at a nice café!
Use the form below or email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
In these educational 90 minute workshops, I will show you how to use these oils as a means of preventative health.
- Learn about the versatile nature of essential oils and their diverse therapeutic actions
- Learn why doTERRA are the leaders in essential oil quality
- Learn essential oil safety considerations so you can use them with confidence
- Enjoy a kawakawa, lemon and ginger tea (a digestive, blood, skin + general tonic)
- Sample essential oil infused treats
- Soak in a little naturopathic + herbal wisdom and ask me plenty of questions!
- Take home a sample to play with, and, most importantly;
- Enjoy a beautiful few hours just for yourself to relax and learn something new!
BNatMed, AdDip NutMed, BCS.